Terms and Conditions
Aligned Leadership, LLC (the “Company”) offers www.theselfhealersacademy.com, Self Healers Academy Program, Core Wound Healing™ Certification Program, and related products and services (collectively the “Site”) to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”).
The Site is available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and the services offered by the Site are not available to minors. By using, viewing, transmitting, caching, storing, and/or otherwise utilizing the Site, you have agreed to and are legally bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please cease using the site immediately.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
13. Access to parts of the Site may be restricted to authorized persons. If you believe you have been granted access to any document or file by mistake, please exit the restricted section immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
Parts of the Site incorporate encryption technology, but even if there is encryption technology in place, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not be able to access confidential information hosted on or downloaded from the Site.
The documents and files hosted on restricted parts of the Site are confidential. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas except to persons authorized to read them. If you believe that you may have been granted access to a document or file by mistake, you must not download it, copy it, use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.
14. The Company does not control the information provided by other users, which is made available through the Site. You may find another user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with people acting under false pretense.
15. The Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. We are not responsible for any typographical, photographic, technical, or pricing errors listed on our Site. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice as described above in Modification of These Terms.
16. The Site and the materials located on or through the Site are provided by us for informational and educational purposes only, with the understanding that we are by the provision of these materials not engaged in rendering legal, financial, or other professional advice or service. We make no representation or warranty, and disclaim any and all responsibility or liability, for the suitability, timeliness, sequence, quality, accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information, materials, software, products, and services included in or available on or through the Site for any purpose.
The information and materials on this Site and any communications sent to you via this Site or otherwise from the Company (including, without limitation, newsletters, electronic mail, or communication via telephone) should not be relied upon or used as a basis for making significant decisions without consulting primary or more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. ANY RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL, CAREER, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
The Company disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect of the Site or the use thereof.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, materials, software, products, and services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
To the maximum extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, noninfringement, design, accuracy, capability, sufficiency, suitability, capacity, completeness, availability, compatibility, or arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done so at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any claims, including, without limitation, any damages to your computer system or loss of data, that results from downloading or otherwise obtaining such material.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so these exclusions may not apply to you.
18. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Self Healers Academy
1. SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP. Your initial Self Coaching Scholars subscription membership payment of three hundred dollars ($300 USD) for the first month is non-refundable once you access the membership site. Once this payment is processed, your subscription membership begins. The membership payment of three hundred dollars ($300 USD) is automatically processed each month thereafter, on or about the same date of signup, until the membership is canceled. To cancel your membership, contact [email protected] at least fourteen (14) days before your next scheduled payment is due.
All Academy materials, group sessions, healers calls and call recordings, transcripts, workshops and workshop recordings, as well as the personal information of individual Self Healers are to be kept confidential. These may not be duplicated, shared, posted on social media or utilized in any way.
Virtual Private Coaching sessions provided by the Company in the Self Healers Academy membership as well as One to One Coaching sessions are also maintained as confidentially as possible.
3. SELF HEALERS ACADEMY COACHING TOPICS. You can bring any topic you want coaching on to your SHA coaching sessions. Our healers/guides are trained in all the topics taught in Academy. In the event that you are unsure what you want to be coached on, our Academy healers/guides will be prepared to coach you to apply the Model to any situation, except as limited herein.
4. DISCLAIMERS. PLEASE NOTE THE SELF HEALERS ACADEMY PROGRAM DOES NOT GUARANTEE RESULTS. IT IS ALSO NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR HEALTH/MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU REQUIRE HEALTH, MEDICAL, PSYCHIATRIC, AND/OR PSYCHOLOGICAL CARE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO RETAIN THE SERVICES OF A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. FURTHER, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE UNPACKING ISSUES OF RACE, PRIVILEGE, AND/OR BIAS, AND EXPLORING HOW THESE THINGS HAVE SHAPED YOUR IDENTITY AND IMPACTED YOUR LIFE AND WORK, YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF A QUALIFIED DIVERSITY COACH WHO IS SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO ADDRESS THESE MATTERS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY AND THE SELF HEALERS ACADEMY PROGRAM IS TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS AND COACHING IN THE AREA OF SELF COACHING OR SELF HEALING.
Under no circumstances will the Company or any of its representatives be held liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, the improper use of, or the inability to use the information or strategies communicated to you through the Self Healers Academy program. By participating in the Community, you hereby waive and release the Company to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the use of and/or reliance on the information and content provided to you. In no event shall the Company be held liable for any injury, loss, or damage resulting from the use of, or reliance upon, the program materials.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE OR TERMINATE ACCESS. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to our Self Healers Academy Program trainings, Products, Services, and/or our program materials, website, email communications, or any other method of communications related to our Self Healers Academy Program trainings, Products, or Services at any time without notice.
Should you or we wish to terminate the Self Healers Academy Program trainings, Products, or Services at any time, these termination terms will apply to you as well, even after termination by either of us.
In the event of cancellation or termination, all remaining balances owed shall be immediately due, and you are no longer authorized to access the Self Healers Academy Program trainings, Products, Services or our Website, email, or any or other methods of communications affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to the Self Healers Academy Program training materials, Products, or Services, including, but not limited to all of the disclaimers, limitations of liabilities, and rights set forth in these Terms and Conditions, shall survive such termination of your access and apply in full force.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. It is hoped that should you and the Company ever have any differences, we will be able to work them out amicably through a phone conversation or email correspondence. However, should a dispute ever arise between us, we agree now that we will submit to binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, selected jointly in the state of California, in accordance with the American Arbitration Association Rules. Any judgment on an arbitrator’s award, if made, is binding and may be entered into any court having the appropriate jurisdiction. Prior to seeking arbitration, you must submit your complaint to Core Wound Healing™ via email. You understand and agree now that the only remedy that can be awarded to you through arbitration is a full refund of any Payment(s) made by you, up to the date of the award. You agree that no award of consequential or of any other damages may be granted to you and you agree not to seek the same.
By signing up for/enrolling in/purchasing any of our Training Programs, Products, and Services, you are agreeing to a modification of the statute of limitations such that any arbitration must be commenced within one (1) year of the date of the act, omission, or other conduct complained of as submitted by you in email or shall otherwise be forfeited forever. You also agree that should arbitration take place, it will be held in Orange County, California, and the prevailing party shall be entitled to all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs necessary to enforce the Agreement.
In the event of a dispute between us, you agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage us, our Company, or any of our Training Programs, Products, or Services. Where requested by law or arbitration, of course, you are not prohibited from sharing your thoughts and opinions as a part of the legal process.
Effective/Updated as of February 9, 2021
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, your privacy, or our policies in the event of a compromise of your information, you may contact us at:
Aligned Leadership, LLC
33573 Bellflower Pl
Murrieta CA 92563
Email: [email protected]